CALL US TODAY!
When asked about what to do in a car accident, the Lake of the Ozarks’ Attorney stated, “We understand that car accidents create a tremendous amount of stress. The whole process of getting your car repaired, seeking medical treatment and missing time from work can be overwhelming. The last thing you need is the additional stress of hassling with insurance companies. Our job is to alleviate your stress and help you navigate the complex legal process of getting the financial compensation you deserve.”
Rhonda – Lebanon, MO
“My husband was seriously injured in a tractor trailer accident. We called several of the advertising firms out of Springfield. We even hired one. After a year of doing nothing on our case my aunt recommended Tim to me. Tim took over the case and within a few months had found evidence which got us a settlement. I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t gone to see Tim.”
Ginny – Macks Creek, MO
“Tim is the best personal injury lawyer in Missouri. He’s dedicated & really cares about his clients. My husband and I were in an accident almost 16 years ago. But he got us our settlement. We had multiple injuries and still have some pain and discomfort.”
What to do After an Car Accident:
If you have been involved in a car accident in Mid-Missouri or Lake of the Ozarks area, there are several steps you should take to protect your health and preserve evidence.
- Contact the local police or the Missouri Highway Patrol and file an accident report. By filing a report, you are able to document the facts quickly after the accident to avoid error and help determine who is at fault.
- Get proper medical care for any injured persons. Call an ambulance if necessary or visit an emergency room as soon as you leave the scene of the accident. It is important to note, some injuries may not be immediately apparent – for this reason, it is crucial to be examined by a doctor if you begin having symptoms.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until you, or someone you trust, has gathered all of the necessary contact information from all people involved in the accident. Make sure you get the names, phone numbers, addresses and the insurance information. In addition, gather the names and contact information for any witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries to anyone other than the police, your doctor or your lawyer. Giving statements to insurance representatives without speaking to your lawyer first can damage your case.
Compensation for Auto Accident Injury Cases:
How much is your car accident injury case worth? It’s a question we frequently get. The answer is that every case is different. The value of your case will depend on the amount of medical bills, the negligence of the at-fault driver, and the individual “story” of the case. The value of a personal injury case is built over time as evidence is collected and injuries are diagnosed. At the McDuffey & Medcalf Law Firm, LLC, we understand the complexities of the legal system and we have a successful record of obtaining the compensation you deserve. We are also aware of the pain, suffering and many issues that come with car accidents. Your injuries can keep you out of work as well as affect your daily routine and life in general. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced earnings due to long-term injuries
Finding the Right Lake of the Ozarks & Mid Missouri Car Accident Lawyer:
People often think hiring a lawyer is expensive. At the McDuffey & Medcalf Law Firm, LLC we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we win your case. We have handled thousands of car accident cases to successful conclusion. Most Missouri auto injury cases are settled without going to court. But when choosing a personal injury attorney for your accident, it is important to know what kind of trial experience your lawyer can offer if your case does require litigation. Our experienced trial attorneys will work diligently to get you the compensation you deserve.If you or someone close to you has been injured in a car accident, contact us today for a free case consultation.